Home | Product List | 50 Billion CFU Probiotic Support
50 Billion CFU Probiotic Support (Item #VL 760)
Probiotics produce compounds in the gut that lower intestinal pH, which creates a non-favorable environment for harmful invasive bacteria to survive. Some probiotics also produce enzymes and B vitamins, which support a healthy digestive system. Prebiotics are non-digestible fibers that promote survival and stimulate the growth and activity of probiotics which can improve the host’s health.
- Provides 15 efficacious bacterial species
- Soy-Free and Milk-Free
- 50 Billion CFU per serving (1 capsule) at time of manufacture.
- A prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide) acts as a food source to aid the growth, multiplication, and survival of efficacious probiotics in the gut
- The most researched species of bacteria are included to increase the efficacy of the probiotic supplement and to safely support microbiome balance.
- Maltodextrin sourced from non-GMO IP corn
- Cross-merchandise into digestive health & immune health categories