Show Me The Whey® Natural Flavor (Item #976)
Whey protein powder is an excellent source of protein, even surpassing whole egg, soy, beef, casein, or milk in its biological activity in the body and its ability to deposit nitrogen into the muscles. Whey is also a naturally rich source of branched chain amino acids (BCAA), which make up 1/3 of the amino acids in muscle protein. The BCCA L-leucine is especially important for building muscle as it is involved in protein synthesis. Building lean muscle promotes a healthy metabolism and improves the body's ability to burn more calories. Many use whey to support their weight management program and overall health. Whey contains immunoglobulins, which are essential in maintaining immune system function. Our Show Me The Whey® protein powder is a high quality protein supplement that is formulated to be a highly efficient, pure, and rich source of protein. We've also added the amino acid L-glutamine, to bolster this already powerful protein source by providing additional immune support during times of intense physical stress.
- Provides 18 g of protein per serving.
- Enhanced with 75 mg of L-glutamine to further support muscle and immune system health.
- Contains more whey isolate (80%) than concentrate (20%) for faster digestion and assimilation by the body.
- Low sodium, low cholesterol, and low fat with no added sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- Whey is microfiltered and processed under the lowest temperatures possible resulting in undenatured whey protein.
- Provides important micro-proteins: B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin, and lactoferrin.
- From USA dairy cows that are given access to fresh pasture and not treated with recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH).