Organic Soy Protein Powder (Vanilla) (Item #956)
Many think of soy as simply a vegetarian alternative for a complete protein source. Yet soy foods possess many more nutritional qualities than just being a protein source. Packed with phytochemicals, antioxidants, minerals and isoflavones, soy offers multiple benefits to our overall health and well-being. Research highlights its role in heart health, bone health and menopausal health. Because a large percentage of soybeans are believed to be genetically modified, many consumers seek non-GMO soy foods. Our USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO Vanilla Soy Protein Powder offers a great supply to the growing consumer demand of organic and non-genetically modified foods.
- Provides a pure, wholesome, organic source of a complete vegetarian protein
- Contains high amount of protein (16 g per serving)
- Offers a vegetarian source of omega-3's (300 mg as alpha-linolenic acid per serving)
- Contains isoflavones and a full spectrum of amino acids
- USDA Certified Organic by QAI (Quality Assurance International)
- Natural vanilla flavor
- Directions: Mix one scoop (included in can) of Organic Soy Protein Powder with at least 8-12 oz water, juice, or milk (use less liquid for a thicker consistency); or mix with yogurt, smoothies, cereal, or meals as desired.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish