Organic Whole Psyllium Husk (Item #934)
Psyllium (Plantago ovata), rich in dietary fiber, has been traditionally used to help support a healthy digestive tract. Fiber is deficient in the diets of mst Americans due to frequent consumption of over-processed foods that are stripped of their natural fiber content. The recommended fiber intake for the general population is 25-38 grams per day for optimal intestinal health. Short-term inadequate fiber intake can cause stomach discomfort related to constipation, and over time this can lead to complications in the intestine. Psyllium husk provides an excellent source of both soluble and insoluble fiber, which can help promote proper digestion as well as support health cholesterol levels in the body for individuals already within a normal range.
- Organic psyllium sourced from India, certified organic by Quality Assurance International
- Provides support for colon health
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels in the body for individuals already within a normal range
- Suggest to those looking for a product to support digestive and intestinal health
- Cross-merchandise into heart health, blood sugar support, and weight management categories