When an injury or infection occurs, the body responds by producing an inflammatory response. This response calls in help from hormones and hormone-like substances to "rev up" inflammatory markers in order to attack the infection or quell the injury. While this milieu benefits us in acute events such as injury, long term (or, chronic) inflammation is a vicious cycle producing on-going tissue and joint damage. Turmeric, quercetin, green tea extract, and other nutrients contain natural substances that interfere with inflammatory compounds. An adequate supply of antioxidants prevents further free radical damage produced during the inflammatory cascade, while bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme, assists in catalyzing damaged tissue. Inflatrol® contains plant compounds, plant enzymes and specialty antioxidants to support a healthy inflammation response.
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response
- Contains turmeric -standardized to contain 95% as curcuminoids--the most studied component of turmeric
- Contains vitamin D3, shown in research to lower inflammatory markers
- Plant enzyme bromelain breaks down protein in damaged tissues
- Contains specialty antioxidants such as vitamin C, green tea extract, quercetin and ginger
- Quercetin supports the inflammation response and is uncommon in most joint health products
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish
- A specialty inflammation support product essential for any Joint Health section
- Bundle with joint support products
- Increasing baby boomer population looking for natural alternatives to NSAIDs
- Market to those with existing diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease and arthritis
- Build connective tissue, support healthy circulation and fight free radicals-all which contribute to preventive aging and improved well-being.
- Cross merchandise in Heart and Brain Health, Diabetes, Enzymes, Skin and Antioxidant sections
- Suggested use: Take 1-2 tablets daily