L-Tyrosine 500 mg(Item #744)
A conditionally essential amino acid, L-Tyrosine is one of the most important elements in maintaining neurotransmitter balance in the brain. Though the body has the ability to synthesize enough L-Tyrosine from phenylalanine to meet its daily physiological demands, in some instances supplementation with L-Tyrosine may be necessary. Since L-Tyrosine is an important cofactor in the production of the neurotransmitters associated with proper mood - norepinephrine and dopamine - L-Tyrosine may be beneficial to those seeking to stabilize their frame of mind. Similarly, those who cannot consume phenylalanine may benefit from L-Tyrosine supplementation. L-Tyrosine can also be useful in promoting nerve and thyroid health.
- Free form amino acid.
- Easy to swallow capsule.
- Contains 500 mg L-Tyrosine per capsule.
- Helps promote proper energy levels.
- Important cofactor in production of neurotransmitters that affect mood, stress response, mental function, satiety, and sex drive.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
- Market as an energy or sports supplement.
- Beneficial to those seeking to improve or maintain proper mood.
- Market to those experiencing high levels of stress such as young professionals and parents.
- Can be sold in both men's and women's health sections.