Home | Product List | Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg (Item #740)
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) is a molecule composed of acetic acid and L-carnitine bound together. It is produced naturally in humans, with the greatest amounts being found in muscles, the brain, and in the testicles. As part of its role in supporting mental function, ALC may help support memory, attention span and mental performance. It is also important in the production and release of one of the brain’s vital neurotransmitters, known as acetylcholine. ALC may also support healthy function of the male reproductive system and improve energy transfer within cells.
- Free form amino acid
- Acetyl L-Carnitine can be used to support nervous system health or sports performance
- Can act to support adrenal glands as well as other brain functions
- Easy-to-swallow vegan capsule
- Each capsule contains 500 mg Acetyl L-Carnitine.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, sesame, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.