Acidophilus, Freeze Dried(Item #715)
Probiotics, meaning "life," refers to good bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, which is the beneficial bacteria present in our acidophilus capsules. In order to obtain optimal intestinal health it is important to maintain the proper balance of good versus bad bacteria. It may be hard to obtain an adequate amount of good bacteria via the diet, since many foods, including yogurt, often lose most or all of their lactobacillus cells by the time the product is shelved, purchased, and then finally consumed. Our freeze-dried acidophilus capsules contain a minimum of 100 million viable lactobacillus acidophilus cells per capsule at time of manufacture.
- 100 million viable Lactobacillus acidophilus cells at time of manufacture
- Freeze dried formula offers better stability than liquid
- Expiration dating to guarantee viable cell count
- SUGGESTED USE: Take one capsule twice daily with meals.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish