Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3(Item #685)
Calcium is perhaps the most important nutrient for the maintenance of bone health. As we age, our bones become more susceptible to damage as our bone building cells, known as osteoblasts, diminish while the cells responsible for bone destruction, osteoclasts, continue to thrive. With proper calcium intake, one can help offset this potential damage. Calcium citrate has been found to be efficiently absorbed and when mixed with vitamin D makes for an outstanding bone support product. Vitamin D has been found in clinical studies to help decrease falls among the elderly and help the absorption of calcium into the system.
- Contains 630 mg of calcium from calcium citrate
- 50% daily value of vitamin D for additional bone support
- Popular formula in national brands
- Absorbable form of calcium
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish