Hair, Skin & Nails Multi (Item #549)
Outward personal appearance and beauty play prominent roles in society, evidenced by the billions of dollars spent on personal care products. Hair concerns affect many-according to the American Academy of Dermatology, 1 in 4 women experience hair loss in their lifetime. In addition to hair, healthy skin is important, too--after all, it is our largest and most visible organ! The skin's appearance is reflective of one's everyday eating, drinking, and exercise habits. Environmental pollution and toxins also impact the skin's health. Because women represent a large portion of the health and beauty product target market, and because a recent Council for Responsible Nutrition survey found that females over age 50 constitute the largest portion of dietary supplement consumers, targeting products aimed at their needs will improve your ability to meet your consumer's demands. A healthy outward appearance starts at the cellular level. Our Hair, Skin & Nails Multi contains specialty nutrients such as alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed extract, bioflavonoids as well as standard antioxidants such as vitamin A, C, E, and selenium to support cellular health from within. What's more, natural silica, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and amino acids provide added support for collagen and keratin production, which help strengthen hair, skin and nails.
- Promotes overall cellular wellness in addition to hair, skin & nail health
- Contains silica and 125 mg of MSM for collagen support
- Contains specialty antioxidants like alpha lipoic acid, Activin® grapeseed extract and bioflavonoids for cellular wellness and skin protection
- Suggested use: Take 1 tablet daily with meals.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish