Melatonin 3 mg (Item #412)
Melatonin exists naturally in the human body and is involved in setting mammallian circadian rhythms. By setting our "internal clock," supplemental Melatonin may benefit those with disruptive sleep for a variety of reasons. Additionally, frequent travelers may find melatonin useful in helping to support their sleep schedules.
- As a naturally-occuring hormone, Melatonin may promote a more restful sleep
- 3 mg Melatonin per tablet
- Suggested use: take 1 tablet 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, sesame, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish
- A must in Sleep Health and Travel Categories