Biotin 10,000 mcg (Item #227)
Biotin is a B-complex vitamin that was identified as a necessary nutrient a century ago. More recently, we have begun to understand its central role in many pathways of metabolism. Most importantly, we know that biotin plays key roles in fat and sugar metabolism, roles that make biotin deficiency show up in multiple and unrelated ways. Two of the most recognized areas are blood sugar balance, and the manufacture of fats that keep hair, nails, and skin supple and moist.
- Our highest dosage of Biotin. We also offer 500 mcg, 2,500 mcg and 5,000 mcg.
- An essential nutrient in the B vitamin family.
- Backed by clinical research for improving the health of hair and nails.
- Biotin is needed to maintain a healthy blood sugar balance in the body
- Soy free
- Can be cross merchandised into beauty from within, blood sugar support, & metabolism support.