Biotin 2,500 mcg (Item #224)
Biotin, also called Vitamin B7, is water-soluble and has a central role in many pathways of metabolism. It is an essential nutrient in the B vitamin family that is necessary in assisting enzymes to break down carbohydrates, fat, and protein from food into energy. Biotin is needed to maintain a healthy blood sugar balance in the body and is well known for being an essential nutrient for hair, skin, and nail health. Biotin also supports growth, repair, development and maintenance of tissues and muscles in the body. Biotin helps regulate gene expression and the processes of the immune system, and is involved in nerve signaling and neurotransmitters, playing a major role in the brain and nervous system, supporting energy, moods, and concentration. Along with the other B vitamins, biotin is an important nutrient in pregnancy and breast-feeding. Being water-soluble, biotin needs to be replenished daily. Our 2,500 mcg Biotin Rapid Melt is formulated to offer a tasty, fast-dissolving lozenge to support healthy hair, skin, nails, energy, blood sugar metabolism and more.
- High potency formula designed to support energy production and healthy blood sugar balance in the body
- Fast-dissolving lozenge delivering 2,500 mcg of biotin to support healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Flavored with natural sweeteners, no added sugars
- No GMO ingredients
- Gluten Free | Soy Free | Dairy Free
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives