CoQ10 30 mg(Item #197)
Coenzyme CoQ10 also known as ubiquinone, is an important component in the energy producing systems in the body's cells. It exists in the membranes of the mitochondria from where it performs its essential function on manufacturing ATP, and generating the energy needed by the human body. Research has shown decreased levels of CoQ10 in a variety of health concerns in both animal and human studies. It is hard to obtain adequate amounts of CoQ10 in the daily diet, so many people choose to take a CoQ10 supplement to help ensure adequate health.
- Small, easy-to-swallow gelatin capsule
- Consume with a source of fat in the diet
- Natural orange color due to CoQ10 itself
- Provided in 30, 60, 100, 200 and 300 milligram formulas
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish