Home | Product List | Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg
Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg (Item #195)
Glucosamine is found naturally in most foods and is a building block of joint tissue. Glucosamine is a combination of glucose and the amino acid glutamine. Glucosamine is used for the formation of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans, which are large water binding molecules and important constituents relating to the joint. This product can be a great alternative to traditional therapy for helping to support joint health.
- Glucosamine sulfate is a natural seafood extract (from crab shells)
- Each tablet contains 500 mg of high quality glucosamine sulfate
- Provided in a highly researched, absorbable form of glucosamine
- Potassium supports cellular fluid balance
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, sesame, tree nuts, soy, or fish