Glucosamine Chondroitin (Item #193)
Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate are made by the body and are partners in the process of cartilage regeneration, supporting joint flexibility and healthy joints. This duo has been used together for joint health promotion in Europe for more than a decade, with studies showing benefit from oral supplementation.
- Glucosamine stimulates the activity of specialized cells, called chondrocytes, which help promote healthy cartilage tissue
- Provides the building blocks for the formation of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans - large water binding molecules that are important constituents for cartilage formation
- Glucosamine attracts and holds water, supporting cartilage elasticity and fluidity
- Chondroitin attracts fluid into web-like cartilage that covers the bone and joint, acting as shock absorption to surrounding bones
- This pair has been shown to support healthy joint activities