Kids DHA Chewable Softgels (Item #168)
Getting children to eat fish regularly can be challenging. What's more, fish containing the good sources of the healthy omega-3's may harbor unsafe levels of mercury, PCB's, and other toxic substances. DHA is the first fatty acid used by the brain to form brain cell membranes. Approximately 60% of the human brain is made up of fatty acids. Research suggests that these healthy fats may play a role in children with attention deficit disorders such as ADD/ADHD. Our Kids DHA provides a total of 270 mg of omega-3's per serving, equivalent to about 4 oz. of canned light tuna or cooked cod, 2 oz cooked halibut, 0.5 oz sardines or 0.8 oz salmon.
- Supports healthy brain development
- Contains high amounts of the omega-3's EPA (50 mg EPA) and DHA (200 mg DHA per serving)
- Softgels are soft enough to chew with a burst of Orange Creme flavor, or they can be swallowed whole
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, sesame, tree nuts or crustacean shellfish
- Molecularly distilled and tested for PCB's, dioxins and heavy metals in each batch
- Suggested use: Chew two softgels per day, preferably with meals. Intended for children age 3 and over.