Valerian Root 125 mg (Item #150)
Valerian root is known as Valeriana officinalis, a natural alternative to support relaxation and a good night's rest. Passion flower is a perennial vine containing white and purple flowers and orange berries. The areas of the plant that grow above ground have traditionally been dried and used as an herb that has been shown to have calming properties. Passion flower is a popular product for those looking for a natural way to promote rest and relaxation. This combination of valerian, passion flower, and magnesium offers calming support. Our product conforms to the mode of administration as established by the German Commission E monograph and contains valerian extract powder from the highest grade whole root.
- Concentrated formula
- Sourced from the highest grade whole root
- Magnesium and passionflower included to support calming
- Easier to digest and more bioavailable than plain herb powder
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, sesame, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish
- Popular among those traveling to different time zones