EPA & DHA (Item #137)
The American Heart Association recommends 3 servings of fatty fish per week in order to protect heart health. Fatty fish contains essential "good" omega-3 fats that are required for the body to function properly. A high consumption of omega-6 fats (from grains / grain fed animals) versus omega-3 fats (from greens, fish, and animals that eat greens) can lead to health challenges over time. In America, a typical diet has 20x as much omega-6 as omega-3. Many people find it difficult to consume quality fish on a weekly basis. Adding an essential fatty acid dietary supplement to a daily regime helps to support the diet. Our EPA & DHA supplement provides the essential fats in convenient softgels.
- Provides DHA in addition to EPA, which is needed for adequate brain function and development
- Each EPA capsule contains a total of 1,000 mg of purified fish oil concentrate:
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic Acid) 180 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic Acid) 120 mg
- TOTAL of 300 mg (Omega-3 fatty acids)
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, sesame, tree nuts, or crustacean shellfish.