Organic Soy Protein Powder (Chocolate)(Item #957)
Many think of soy as simply a vegetarian alternative for a complete protein source. Yet soy foods possess many more nutritional qualities than a mere protein source. Packed with phytochemicals, antioxidants, minerals and isoflavones, soy offers multiple benefits to our overall health and well-being. Research highlights its role in heart health, bone health and menopausal health. High quality cocoa confers polyphenols such as procyanidins, epicatechin, catechin and other flavonoids. Studies show these polyphenols exhibit antioxidant activity and may inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. Because a large percentage of soybeans are believed to be genetically modified, many consumers seek non-GMO soy foods. Our USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO, Chocolate Soy Protein Powder offers a great supply to the growing consumer demand for organic and non-genetically modified foods.
- Provides a pure, wholesome, organic source of a complete vegetarian protein
- Made with 100% organic cocoa powder from small scale organic farmers in the Dominican Republic and neighboring countries utilizing technical support from organic agronomists and a tree nursery for seedlings
- Contains a high amount of protein (16 g per serving), isoflavones and a full spectrum of amino acids, plus 300 mg vegetarian omega-3's(as alpha-linolenic acid) per serving
- USDA Certified Organic by QAI(Quality Assurance International)
- Directions: Mix one scoop (included in can) of Organic Soy Protein Powder with at least 8-12 oz water, juice, or milk (use less liquid for a thicker consistency); or mix with yogurt, smoothies, cereal, or meals as desired.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish